Warning: These fact sheets are information only and should not be relied upon as legal advice.
These resources have been produced with funding from the Commonwealth Attorney General’s Department.
- Making a claim on car insurance
- What can I do if my car insurance claim is refused?
- I’ve had a car accident and I’m uninsured!
- Making a claim on home and contents insurance
- What can I do if my home and/or contents insurance claim is refused?
- Your Insurance Report
- Bushfire Insurance Guide
- Flood Insurance
- Frequently Asked Questions (NEW)
- How to use your Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) (NEW)
- What can I do if my insurer agrees to pay some, but not my entire claim? (NEW)