Insurance Law Service
Insurance law information, advice and referral service available to consumers in Australia.
* All times listed are EST
This is an insurance help-line for Consumers.
WE CANNOT ADVISE YOU ON BUSINESS-RELATED INSURANCE ISSUES .
What we do advise on
- Home Building and or Contents Insurance (including Natural Disasters)
- Consumer Credit Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Funeral Insurance
- Income Protection Insurance
- Superannuation Related Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Motor Vehicle Insurance (other than CTP)
- Debts to insurance companies in relation to motor vehicle accidents
What we do not advise on
- Business Insurance
- Personal Injury
- Home Warranty Insurance
- Workers Compensation
- Compulsory Third Party Insurance (CTP/Greenslip)
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Public and Product Liability Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Landlord’s Insurance
- Pleasure Craft
Want a copy of your Insurance Report?
Similar to Credit Reports, Insurance Reports are generated from a large database that contains records of consumers and their insurance history.
Frequently Visited Pages
Home and Contents Insurance
The Insurance Law Service has updated its website resources by adding a NEW Frequently Asked Questions factsheet.
The Insurance Law Service has commented on a recent paper on Insurance Access released by Good Shepherd Microfinance. ILS agrees with Good Shepherd that limited ...
Jen Lewis, a solicitor at the Insurance Law Service has recently been interviewed on the radio during Sydney Live with Ben Fordham warning consumers about ...
Jen Lewis, a solicitor at the Insurance Law Service has recently been quoted in the media warning consumers about the risks associated with taking out ...
Fears flood-risk map will hit insurance cover by Erik Jensen SMH February 10th 2012. Kat Lane Principle Solicitor Insurance Law Service comments on Flood mapping....